Monday, November 3, 2008

Raspberry Zinger

This scarf was knit using Lion Brand Suede. I found these two colors on clearance at Joann's. I have always loved this yarn. I have a deep purple and a sage green in my stash. I have tried knitting a few things with it and well.... let's just say FROGGED!!! I knew i wanted to make something with this yarn I found and an incredibly low price, and I was limited due to the yardage of only two skeins. So a scarf it is!!! This is knit in a checkerboard pattern as well as varied stripes. I have designed a hole for one end of the scarf to pas through. I did this for several purposes. To keep scarf in place while wearing, no need to wrap it around therefore less yarn needed and a quicker project, and lastly as my friend called it... "High Fashion". This pattern comes with written directions as well as a chart. Very quick to knit up, and will make a great gift! Let me know how your Raspberry Zinger turns out! This scarf pattern is for sale at my Ravelry store http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/raspberry-zinger

No comments:

Post a Comment