Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Xmas Hat

This year i have decided to knit thing for gifts for many people. I decided to do this for several reasons. 1) funds are super tight around here these days. 2) the people i'm knitting for are always oooing and aaaing over things i make. 3) i have a bunch of assorted yarn in my stash that wants to be used up (lots of it just one or partial skeins). 4) i have knit so much for me, why not share my talents with close friends and family?? I picked out this pattern Felicity by Wanett Clyde, hat looked fun and simple, and i had just barely enough of the recommended yarn to make hat in this blue. Who am i going to gift it to? I don't know yet, honestly, i don't, i'm thinking about making up a bunch then deciding. Click on title to see this on Ravelry. I dont want to post pics here, dont want to ruin the surprise......

No comments:

Post a Comment